Earl Grey Shortbread Cookies! »
cinnamon.: Earl grey hot chocolate ~ »
Perfect thing to do on a summer’s day. :D
I would like to share this recipe with you!It has been suggested by my beloved anon ;)
I’m totally trying this tomorrow!Bless Earl Grey.
Taken from —> x
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 ½ tsp earl grey tea
- 6 square of dark chocolate, or to taste
Blueberry Iced Green Tea
This blueberry iced green tea is a refreshing way to keep cool on hot summer days.
Servings: makes 8 cups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and remove from heat.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of room temperature water, add the tea bags and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and add the remaining water.
- Mix in the blueberry syrup until it reaches the desired sweetness.
- Chill in the fridge, add ice and enjoy.