Libro De Chatarra: 5 Iced Ginger Tea Recipe»
Blueberry Iced Green Tea
This blueberry iced green tea is a refreshing way to keep cool on hot summer days.
Servings: makes 8 cups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and remove from heat.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of room temperature water, add the tea bags and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and add the remaining water.
- Mix in the blueberry syrup until it reaches the desired sweetness.
- Chill in the fridge, add ice and enjoy.
Iced Ginger Tea is a refreshing and invigorating beverage on hot summer days. Ginger is not only delicious, but is also used as a natural remedy for many ailments. It has been used for nausea, motion sickness, indigestion, heartburn relief, and to prevent and treat sore throats, colds and flu….
(Source: thenaturallivingsite.com, via )